Saturday, December 19, 2009

7 Months that's a long time.... The best 7 months of my life... But some f the worst... I remember I was so nervous when i kissed you the first time. I had so much butter flies after. was the best feeling ever. i have had some of the best memories with you <3 I love you to death and will always be there no matter what. My mom keeps telling me that your my first love but not my last... she can't be any more wrong you are the one the one i am meant for the one i will love forever and always no matter what!! i promise i do i Reilly do i want to be with you until the day i die then we can both hang out wile we burn in hell <3 lol you are every thing i could ever ask for and 10000000001x more i love you <3
I.L.Y.H.Z.F.E.A.A.N.M.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment